Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Day 4

So today is Day 4 of praying for my husband. 

We are already facing retaliation.  He is argumentative, pushing an old agenda and manipulating conversations.  To be totally honest, I am not sure if any of these conversations are drug induced. He say's NO and I am going to assume NO until proven different.

But if that is the case, it makes talking to him much more challenging.  For anyone who is sober and married to a drug addict or alcoholic, their mind is not right and that makes communication all the more difficult.

They have blinders on to what they can only see and assume.

I have not been perfect, please don't get me wrong but in the last month I have been really trying to be kind to him.  Even when he is not.  He still blames me for every decision he has made in his life and a life that is not working out well for him.

He said he wanted a divorce.  I told him that choice is his and that I will be fine either way for he does not define me. HE does. Praise God.

I am being obedient and doing what God says.  I will be fine.  Always keeping in mind, free will.  Either way....God has me.

God give me strength during these 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment